- Vice President
Certifications Master Cruise Counselor (MCC); Certified Travel Counselor (CTC)
A principal of Reid Travel, Pat, has traveled extensively to the world's most spectacular destinations visiting 191 countries. As a result of more than 35 years of travel industry experience, Pat has invaluable expertise, insight and connections to facilitate the ultimate in luxury travel. Highly regarded in the industry, with numerous industry accolades, she has developed the relationships to accommodate requests from the most discerning travelers. Pat began her career as a teacher and worked as a community volunteer for many years. She is a graduate of Trinity College in Washington, D.C.
- Unique travel experiences
- Private jet excursions
- Luxury train travel
- Special interest adventures
Last summer, Pat and her husband, Bill, traveled on Silversea to Russia and the Baltic touring St. Petersburg, Tallinn, Copenhagen and Stockholm. Earlier this year, he and Pat hosted a Caribbean cruise aboard Oceania. They will host the group again in January. Two years ago they sailed Cunard's Queen Victoria through the Panama Canal. Aboard Silversea's Silver Shadow Pat and Bill have also hosted a group trip to Grenada, St. Martin, Virgin Gorda, Guataloupe and Key West. They have also recently visited Sunset Key off the coast of Key West.
- Africa - From Nairobi to Capetown -- From the sands of Nambia to the vineyards of South Africa
- Italy - Experiences to highlight culture, cuisine, natural beauty, antiques and warmth of the people
- Ireland - Dublin, Kilarney the Moher
- New Zealand The Falls South Island
- India flights along Mt. Everest
- Russia St. Petersburg and Moscow