Janet has been to all of the destinations in green below!
Visit Iceland to celebrate the New Year, click here to read more!
Janet joined Reid Travel team in 2008 after 15 years with AAA Travel. Janet's continuous personal travel experiences and educational travel courses equip her to make excellent travel suggstions. She enjoys making client dream vacations come true.
- Family Travel
- Land Travel
- Luxury cruises
- Foreign Independent Travel
- Crystal Serenity - Canada/New England
- Hawaii - Oahu, Maui
- Rocky Mountaineer Train - Canadian Rockies
- Regent Seven Seas cruise from Rome to Barcelona
- Costa Rica with her family - On the Osai Peninsula, she was awed at the sight of the colorful macaw and toucans
- Cruising the Baltic Sea on Regent Seven Seas with her daughter, who was delighted with Catherine the Great's palace in St. Petersburg Russia.
- Alaska - Via RV with the family from Anchorage to the Kenai Peninsula, Seward, to Denali National Park.
- Peru - The Pringle family experienced the mountain splendor of Lake Titicaca and the highlight of their South American travels - a journey to Machu Picchu. As amazing as Machu Picchu looks in photographs, Janet believes there is simply no match for seeing it in person.
- Hosting a marvelous London-to-Iceland sailing, "Celtic Charm," aboard Regent Seven Seas.
- St. Moritz in the Swiss Alps